In world literature, data on research of damiana herb, dating back more than 100 years, when first described its effects as an aphrodisiac. History of damiana herb starts from its use by the Mayans (tribe under the name mizibcoc) in the treatment of vertigo and loss of balance. Its main use is in the last century as an aphrodisiac.
Father Juan Maria de Salvatierra, Spanish missionary first reported that the Mexican Indians drink made from the leaves of damiana herb, to increase libido. In 1870, damiana herb was first imported into the United States in the form of tincture and is advertised as a powerful aphrodisiac.
In the Caribbean damiana herb leaves are boiled in water and vapor inhaled to relieve headaches. Teas of damiana herb helps in the control of nocturnal enuresis.
Damiana (Turnera aphrodisiaca) is a type of shrub with fragrant, toothed leaves and small yellow flowers, that occurs in Mexico, Central and South America and the Caribbean.
Damiana herb traditionally used as an aphrodisiac and power engineer and Maya used its leaves to increase sexual potency.
It is believed that damiana herb is a strong antidepressant with soft and soothing effect, especially in sexual disorders that are caused by emotional imbalance. As can be seen from its Latin name, this plant is a traditional aphrodisiac. Restores the functioning of the reproductive organs and returned to the body energy and vitality of youth.
Modern doctors recommend damiana herb as a treatment for depression, anxiety, nervous exhaustion, atonic constipation and impotence.
Substances contained in the leaves of the damiana herb have an antiseptic effect on the entire urogenital system and increase blood sugar levels, have a beneficial effect on the gastrointestinal tract, regulates cholesterol. The leaves of the damiana herb have immunomodulating effect and stimulating effect on the functioning of the reproductive system, contribute to the normalization of hormonal status.
Taking damiana herb during menopause reduces the frequency and intensity of hot flashes. In men damiana herb increases sperm production, eliminating the symptoms of BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia).
Aphrodisiac can be used not only for men but also by women.
Composition of damiana herb:
Damiana herb has a complex chemical composition and it includes compounds known as α-pinene, β-carotene, β-pinene, eucalyptol, thymol and tannins. Damianin compound has a relaxing effect on the central nervous system.
Damiana for Weight Loss:
Damiana herb stimulates slightly loose stools that can help internal cleansing of the bowel. It also elevates mood and has appetite suppressing effect. Thus damiana herb prevents overeating, especially in individuals who compensate by eating emotional discomfort.
Magical properties of Damiana:
Seduction, vision, sensuality.
Damiana is used as an aphrodisiac in ancient Mayan civilization. Spanish missionaries reported that Mexican Indians made a drink from the leaves of the damiana herb, adding sugar to him to drink it and thus increase its capacity to “love”.
Aphrodisiac – it is drunk as a tea. Damiana is a powerful herb for love. Increases sexual energy.
Ordinary tea with damiana herb: brewed 1/2 teaspoon of Damiana leaves in 200 ml of boiling water for 10 min. Before use strain and divide the amount of two for both partners.
Aromatic tea with damiana herb: Mix 1 Chacha Damiana, 2 parts mint (which will also contribute to the final result) and 1 part orange colors. One teaspoon of the mixture should boil, then leave to stand for 10 minutes cupped. Strain amount and divided into two for both partners.
Damiana herb is increasingly proving not only as a natural aphrodisiac, but also as a unique tool for weight loss.
Do not let the foreplay to lose its meaning. Fueled passion and make the most of intimate moments with loved ones.
Licorice is sweet herb that has anti-inflammatory and soothing basic properties. The effect of taking the herb is slightly estrogenic, hence the name. Since licorice is extracted specific extract with powerful healing properties called glycyrrhizin. Glycyrrhizin is actually kind of sweetener is much sweeter than sucrose. It is mainly used in the treatment of gastric ulcers, inflammation, respiratory assist and facilitate expectoration, cough suppressants. Extracts of the herb is often used as a supportive tone and overall condition means, in addition, can be a powerful stimulant for the immune system.
Licorice or as it is also called – Liquorice is a component of many drugs. Root her prepare various tinctures, teas, decoctions and extracts. It is believed that all forms of Licorice, used for prevention and treatment of various diseases, in particular, the extract is most effective. There is a claim that Licorice acts as an aphrodisiac for women, which is why some call it “female Viagra.” An important detail is that herbal medicine ranks Licorice one of the first places in efficiency.
Licorice has a rich chemical composition, which includes flavonoids, tannins, amino acids, vitamin C, glycosides, ascorbic acid, sugars and others.
Applications of the herb are many and various. It is particularly effective in the following cases:
- Diseases of the digestive system, the most common ulcer, gastritis, heartburn, bloating, herpes virus, ulcers, etc.
- Dysfunction of the urinary system – problems with bowel movements and constipation, urinary active.
- Inflammation of the upper respiratory tract such as bronchitis, pneumonia, tonsillitis.
- Colds and flu.
- HIV, viral and fungal infections.
- Liver problems.
- Diseases of the oral cavity – gingivitis, cavities, tartar.
- Skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Relieves the condition of arthritis and allergies.
- Enlarged prostate.
- Fatigue, depression, neurosis.
* In Licorice root contains many substances and compounds with antidepressant activity. Because Licorice is a great alternative to St John’s wort. The extract of the herb is often cited as an improving high resistance to stress, anxiety, fatigue, depression and more. Glycyrrhizin in the herb increases energy, relieves stress and reduces the symptoms of chronic fatigue.
* As a super effective tool used to treat various disorders of the digestive tract, licorice extract reduces levels of stomach acid, improves digestion and acts a mild laxative. The action of the herb pinned and inflammation, irritation and spasms in the digestive tract. Taken regularly and continuously extract strengthens the lining of the intestines and stomach, and has great effect in the treatment of ulcers!
* As an immunostimulant, Licorice increases levels of interferon type II, which is essential for the immune system compound. It has great power against viruses attacking the body. Glycyrrhizic acid (DGL), contained in the extract of the herb, stopping the growth of many bacteria and viruses, reducing irritation and inflammation, act expectorant, and is particularly effective against asthma and other pulmonary infections. DGL extremely relieves cough and combat specific viruses that cause overproduction of mucus and phlegm.
* Many modern studies have already demonstrated that Liquorice delivers key antioxidant compounds that contribute to good health and excellent condition of the liver.
* Phytoestrogens contained in the composition of the herb have a mild estrogenic effect. For this reason, the herb is very helpful in relieving the symptoms of PMS, irritability and crying, bloating and chest.
Restricts the fat in the body and facilitates the accumulation of muscle mass. Aids in wound healing and maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels.
Improves recovery, positive influence on fatigue and high blood pressure.
Has a vasodilating effect and stimulates sexual function. Increases secretion of growth hormone.
L-arginine is conditionally indispensable amino acid.
As a building block of protein it performs a large number of physiological. L-arginine is a precursor of nitric oxide [N02].
L-arginine is an amino acid that the body alone can not produce naturally.
Therefore, it is important to consume foods rich in arginine.
How does L-arginine and what scientific evidence?
L-Arginine is required for a large variety of physiological processes including secretion
hormones, increased secretion of growth hormone, the discharge of effluent
toxic products from the body and the protection of the immune system. Since L-arginine is
nitric oxide precursor (which is responsible for vasodilatation), it is often used to
supporting healthy sexual function.
Recently, dietary supplements containing L-arginine, became popular because
the ability of arginine to produce nitric oxide, to neutralize free radicals to
expands muscle cells, stimulate the release of growth hormone, to
contribute to healthy levels of cholesterol and accelerates the metabolism of fats. L-
arginine regulates the salt content in the body. Therefore, it is an
interest to bodybuilders, since the retention of water in the skin makes their body to look
smoothly carved and inflated. The ability of L-arginine to retain nitrogen is well known in
bodybuilders and scientists. It is also believed that L-arginine is essential for the growth of
muscles due to its vasodilating capacity and its ability to participate in
synthesis of proteins.
Who needs L-arginine, and what are the symptoms of deficiency?
Each requires L-arginine. People who especially need it are teenagers
infants, athletes, overweight and older. For adults L-
Arginine is considered nonessential amino acid. For children – just the opposite – L-arginine
is an essential amino acid that protects and develops the immune system of adolescents.
People with injuries can benefit from supplementation of L-arginine as
the need for it increases when there is bodily injury and the body is restored. people
impaired sexual health can also benefit from the use of L-arginine
because of its properties to expand blood vessels and improves blood flow in
areas where it is degraded.
L-arginine is useful for athletes who carry heavy workouts. additional
administration of L-arginine stimulates the immune system, allowing athletes to train more
hard to avoid the harmful effects of some minor health problems associated with
congestion. Athletes stop using androgenic products and products.
Rather than reach for the vaccines we can strengthen your immune system with some healthy habit.Immunity and when vaccines are necessary for its strengthening is the main topic of divergent and sometimes incompatible, views.
Disputes especially intensified with the arrival of every autumn – the season of the great influenza vaccination, accompanied by endless calls from many doctors, pharmacists and television ads. Even a wave of guilt began to pour on those of us who refuse to be vaccinated, reason – that somehow are doing so more easily spread the virus even among vaccinated.
On the other hand, the fact remains: some of the healthiest people among us are those who nevertheless do not vaccinate. The key is a – care for our immune system.
Let’s leave aside arguments for and against vaccines. In all cases it is important to find ways to boost your immunity and prevent colds and flu without resorting to a “cocktail” of mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum, monosodium glutamate, which are part of the ingredients of vaccines – According to the American center for control and Prevention of Disease.
We offer you a whole 20 ways to stimulate the immune system without resorting to vaccines:
- Every day, supplementing with vitamin D.
- To source as much sunlight – especially in the dark months of winter. Even the sun shines only our face, it helps produce vitamin D in the body.
- We drink immunostimulatory preparations best with a predominance of natural ingredients – extracts, vitamins and minerals.
- Can use high quality air filter in your home to purify bacteria and spores that may occur there.
- Doing regular exercise to stimulate circulation and immune system strength. These exercises should be done frequently, but with moderate intensity. Congestion can be harmful because, even temporarily, our immune system will be at increased risk.
- Good to accept supplements specifically geared towards health and respiratory system.
- Must take measures to reduce our exposure to chemicals, damaging the immune system – such as in laundry detergents, cosmetics and perfumery. Artificial flavors in most of these products not only harm the immune system, but cause damage and liver.
- It is important limit the intake and all medications that can safely stop. However, this should be done after consultation with and under the supervision of a specialist as withdrawal of important health drugs can also be dangerous. Most drugs to some extent suppress the immune system, liver function, kidney, and even our reproductive functions.
- It is helpful to eat more foods rich in strong spices – curry, turmeric, ginger, coriander, rosemary, thyme, cloves, nutmeg. These herbs not only stimulate immune function, but also give a great taste of the food.
- Adjust your diet, making it free from certain foods. If you eat a lot of cheese and drink milk with preservatives, it is better to limit these habits at least during the season of colds and flu. In many dairy products are among the causes of sinus congestion and breathing through the mouth makes us more vulnerable to viruses.
- Good to accept enough minerals, especially zinc. Zinc and selenium are essential for immune function. Zinc is particularly well known for its effects against many types of viruses. One of the best ways to improve the intake of minerals is to begin to eat instead of dining (rock) salt or sea salt, further enriched with minerals.
- Moving the the lymph! Even mild exercise are great for this purpose. Jumping rope also helps, and jumping on the spot for a few minutes every day. We can do other simple stretching exercises as circles with your hands, for example. The movement is really important for immunity!
- Yeah accept herbal tinctures immunocompetent example with echinacea, garlic, elderberry.
- Of particular importance that to wash our hands more often. Many infections during flu season is balanced by contact with contaminated surfaces and then touching the eyes, nose or mouth. Regular hand washing, preferably with warm water and soap will significantly limit viral infections.
- At the same time we must insist on the people around us to observe good hygiene. Encourage them to wash their hands and take herbal supplements to boost immunity. In fact, prevention of infection is as personal as it is a public responsibility, and reliance on a single vaccine puts others at risk as never 100% guarantee that we have taken all measures and vaccination may protect us from disease, but this does not exclude us from the number of people – virus carriers.
- For adherents of more alternative methods: it is better to have a supply of colloidal silver for emergencies – or his most popular liquid form, or suitable for inhalation option.
- Let enough sleep. Shortage of sleep quickly undermines the immune system.
- Far as possible, to limit and chronic stress. Stress generally weakens immunity and literally sucks the nutrients from our bodies leaving us with a shortage of essential vitamins and minerals.
- We drink more juice or vegetable soup at least. Best vegetables to be raw, but cooked is better than nothing.
- Laugh! Watch comedies or spend pleasant moments with family and friends. Laughter strengthens the immune function on many levels. It is also useful for the physical and mental health. If we try to find creative ways to have fun, you will find how useful it may be laughter.